Monday, June 30, 2008

Random

I just thought I would update with a couple new pictures. I have been keeping busy with helping out Phillip's cousin still. And Phillip started his new summer job. We have been getting the house ready for my friend Lauren from back home to move in with us. She is moving this Wednesday and I am so excited! She has applied to UNLV and is still waiting to see if she will get in for the Fall. I am excited to have a such a good girl friend so close, especially for when Phillip starts Dental School. I hear the wives of the students call themselves "Dental Widows" once they start school, so it will be nice to have someone to talk to so I don't get too lonely. :) So Phillip will have to get used to a house full of girls. He is definitely out numbered now!




Abby loves to play with Phillip's cousin's puppy


Abby with her second cousin (Phillip's cousin's daughter, so I'm actually not sure what she is to her, anyway...) playing in a water bounce house!

5 comments:

Mandy Coffey said...

those are precious pictures!!!!!!! who is moving in with you?

Mandy Coffey said...

oh no way! Lauren!!!! HOw fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scott+Kimber+Ruby=Scimby said...

wait, Lauren JOHNSON?! That will be SO fun!

ps. super cute pictures!

sarah said...

thanks for the cute pics. i really like very first picture and the one with dad and daughter swimming. I miss you guys.
~Sarah Anderson

Mindy said...

The summer has kept me so busy I haven't read for a while. I just caught up reading your blog and I can't believe how big your little cutie pie has gotten. She is a cutie and my kids love to see her pictures. They say hello to you both! Happy Day!