Saturday, September 27, 2008

New Addition to the Family!







We just got him yesterday. The people Lauren nannies for are foster parents for puppies at the shelter...so we got one! He is sooo much fun and soooo cute!!! He is 7 weeks old and is a Shih Tzu Terrier mix so his fur is very soft and like human hair...so he doesn't shed! YAY!!! So far it seems like Abby really likes him and he loves to follow her around. The people that had him before us named him Cole and Phillip for some reason wants to name him Billy. When I look at him he looks like he has a distinctive name that would fit him but I can't figure it out so if anyone has any suggestions I would love to hear them!!!

5 comments:

Jaime said...

I don't think Cole or Billy fits him. So basically I'm no help. Have fun and good luck!

Anonymous said...

Your puppy is so freakin cute!!! I want one like that. You are so lucky!!! I can't wait to see you guys!

The Greathouse Family said...

He is sooo cute!! What about Buster?

Cory said...

how about rufus? or jackson?

Mandy Coffey said...

WHOA whoever "mama" is was reading my mind! I was going to say rufus or jackson... also, he looks like my aunt's dog Ross that she used to have.... or maybe his name was Russ.... lol i was like 9 i don't remember