Monday, October 27, 2008

Random Pictures

Last week on Monday, Lauren and I made a very short trip down to California. I didn't tell anyone I was coming down so it was a fun little surprise. Lauren went to my parents door and told them that she had a package for them and then I jumped out with Abby. My mom's face and expression was absolutely priceless! She started screaming and jumped up and down. It was classic! Abby was so silly that day. I purposely kept her up from her morning nap in hopes that she would just sleep most of the way in the car. NOPE! She did everything she could to stay awake. The whole 4 hours she did anything but sleep. Mostly cried and zoned out a lot, but wouldn't let herself fall asleep. Silly thing. She did the same thing on the way back but she at least got naps before the car ride that time. So we went home Monday evening and came back Wednesday evening. It was short but sweet. We got to go to lunch with Mom/Grandma Jenkins twice and once with Dad/Grandpa Jenkins too. We also got to go to breakfast with Dad/Grandpa Chase. My sisters got to stay home from school on Tuesday so we had fun hanging out and waiting for Abby to wake up from her over 4 hour nap (she was making up from no naps on Monday.) When we came back from California I went to my friend's house to pick up the puppy. I left the room for a minute and came back to find Abby had crawled into the puppy's crate! Silly girl! Crates are for dogs!


Abby and Aunt Kaitlin and Becca!


Abby and Grandma Chase


Abby caught in the "dog house"



Abby wasn't feeling well and was just wanting to be held and watch her Einstein movies with Daddy. This is EXTREMELY rare that she doesn't want to be down and crawling around, so I had to take photographic evidence!

3 comments:

Jaime said...

I was so sad to miss you, I understand the surprise, but I wish I had known you were coming. Next time you can tell me, I can keep a secret! Ha ha

Katie said...

I like how Phillip is more interested in little Einstein than Abby.

melissa said...

there is the phillip face again.... i love it!