Monday, March 30, 2009

Its been awhile since I posted last but my camera has been in the shop again for repairs and I always feel like for some reason I can't post if I don't have pictures. So I will have to post some when the camera returns again. Hopefully this time they will actually fix the thing I asked them to fix the first time. Anyway...a couple weeks ago Phillip had a much needed Spring Break. On Monday night we met up with some other dental friends down in Primm, NV (state line) so we could get out of town with only having to go 40 miles away. Plus when we saw that the prices for the rooms were only $7 a night at Buffalo Bills, the one with the roller coaster....we couldn't pass it up. The rooms were not too bad at all, especially for the price. We had connecting rooms so that we could put the kids down in the one room and then we could still hang out in the other room. The roller coaster and all the rides were all closed till the weekend so there really wasn't much to do but swim in the hot tub (the pool was FREEZING), go shopping, and eat. We stayed Monday and Tuesday night and came home Wednesday. It was a nice little change of scenery for cheap. Then the rest of the week we relaxed, had BBQ's, hung out at the parks and played. It was so nice to have Phillip home for the week since with so much studying lately we really haven't gotten too much time with him. Then he started school again and finals are in two weeks, so he said he basically won't see us till they are over. I can't believe how much he has to study. I don't know how he does it all, but I'm glad its him and not me :) Can't wait for this semester to be over for him. He gets two weeks off and then starts a new semester, which we have actually heard is even worse then this one...yay I love dental school! :) Well when I get the camera back I will have to post more pictures, until then...sorry!

2 comments:

Jaime said...

That's a crazy deal for the hotel! How fun for you!

KAT said...

That sounds like a fun weekend away, too bad the rollercoaster wasn't running for you all.