Thursday, October 1, 2009

Count Down Has Begun

This whole pregnancy has been pretty easy. Not too many complaints (although Phillip would love to disagree with that statement). I have not been counting the weeks as closely as I did with Abby because I have a toddler to chase around and keep me busy, so the time has really gone by very quickly. For most of the pregnancy I have been telling this little guy to take his time in there because with everything going on and with Abby going through some rough stages, I was not even close to being ready to add another one. Well, things have now changed. I am now to the point where sleep is hard to come by since I am so uncomfortable, bending over, getting up from sitting down, going grocery shopping and getting completely out of breath, all the lovely discomforts of pregnancy are here, and I am now saying "ok little guy, any day now." On Monday I will be 37 weeks, so...let the count down begin!

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Yay! He will be here before you know it! I am so excited to see pics of this little man! :)

Ronda said...

I know the feeling. Hang in there :)

Rebecca and Nick said...

Hey there! You should try taking a unisom before you go to bed. My brother is a pharmacist and told me to take it for allergies, (being safe to take for that while pregnant) and I loved how it helped me sleep better (what it's meant to do) so I have been taking it ever since. He said to just be sure to get the kind with doxylamine succinate as the main ingredient, not diphenhydramine. I get the Smith's store brand for $4. Such a big difference when you can sleep at night! Good luck! You will need lots of rest.

Colette said...

How exciting!! Can't wait to hear the news!!