Wednesday, April 16, 2008

The Wii

Phillip has been playing golf on the Wii for days now. His brother just had to tell him that he got nine under on the nine hole course. So...Phillip was determined to at least score the same. He would start playing as soon as he got home, and would play it while he fed Abby or whenever he could squeeze in a few games. If he didn't get a birdie on any one of the first few holes, he would start the game over. Anyway, one day I was upstairs getting ready, and he called me down because he had something to show me...

YAY!!! He finally got 9 under! Congrats Phillip!!!!!!!!!!!!
So he called his brother and told him the good news. A few hours later, his brother calls to tell him he got 10 under...and the quest continues....yay....hahaha

4 comments:

Cedric Anderson said...

Good job, Phil. Good job.

Jared said...

Phillip I'm impressed...however, I'm disappointed in hole 6, what happened?

melissa said...

oh my gosh....... i'm DYING at his mii hahahaha!!!! too funny!

Anonymous said...

YEAH

GO MR. JENKINS!!!