Saturday, May 17, 2008

Mother's Day

I had such a wonderful first Mother's Day. It was so much fun being pampered and spoiled. It is such an amazing thing to finally know what it means to be a mom. I love it. Every day Abby gets cuter and cuter and even though I am with her all day, I feel like I still can't get enough of her. Every time she smiles, giggles, cooes, or anything of the sort, it just melts my heart. She has been such a blessing in mine and Phillip's life and I can't thank my Heavenly Father enough for sending me such a beautiful and wonderful baby girl. She is like my best little friend. We do everything together. She is just always smiling and such a happy baby. (Except of course when she is hungry or tired.) :) haha. I am so proud to be her mother and that she made my first mother's day so special. Phillip let me sleep in on Mother's Day and I woke up later to breakfast in bed. He made me the cutest card with a picture of Abby the day she was born. It was sooo sweet! Then I got to open presents! My mother and father in law gave me a brand new digital camera!!!! I was so excited! They said that for the first Mother's and Father's day they like to do something special. It was so nice of them. So now I can actually take clear pictures! And it takes short video clips too. I have been having sooo much fun playing with it and taking so many more pictures of Abby! Then from Phillip he gave me the option of picking one of three different Vegas shows!!!! We can either go to Blue Man Group, Stomp Out Loud, or Mama Mia! I have been saying ever since we moved here that one of the things we have to do before we move again is to go to a Vegas show. I am so excited! I have been reading reviews and trying to decide which one to go to. I think I am going to pick Mama Mia because from opinions of family, friends and reviews I have read on line, that one has gotten the most consistently good remarks. So anyway, I get to go see a Vegas show and take many more cute pictures of my cute baby! Needless to say, I had a great first Mother's Day!!!

No comments: