Sunday, May 18, 2008

Tagged

TAGGED

Firstly, the rules:
Link the person who tagged you
Mention the rules on your blog
Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
Tag 6 fellow bloggers
Leave a comment on each of the tagged bloggers blogs letting them know they have been tagged.


1. I always have to have chap stick with me at all times. If I ever forget chap stick when we are going somewhere, it drives me crazy. To the point that if we are out long enough, I will have to buy some. And it can only be the black Chap Stick brand chap stick. And I always end up taking the wrapper off for some reason. I usually have a chap stick upstairs, downstairs, in my purse, and sometimes the car. We don't have night stands in our room, so every night I make sure that I tuck a chap stick in my pillow case just in case.

2. I don't know if this is a quirk or not but Phillip always gets annoyed with me for it. Whenever we are going somewhere he says that I always freak out and get stressed. I don't think that I do too much but I just like to make sure that with a baby we have everything we need. But he thinks that I pretty much run around the house going "we need this, grab that, put that in the diaper bag." He thinks that I always ask too many questions about what we are going to be doing. And I usually know that he won't know the answer but I ask things like "Do you think it will be windy, should I pack snacks, how long do you think we will be?" But I have to ask it anyway just to get his opinion.

3. Like my sister in law who tagged me for this, I too have saved all the notes, cards and emails people have ever written me. Of course I have thrown away some and if they are on a really really old email then they are long gone, but for the most part, I have most of them. I guess I just keep thinking that eventually I will put them all in some sort of a scrapbook to display them.

4. Every night and morning I try to pop my hips and back.

5. I can't stand to have my toenails not painted. They aren't always very nice but at least there will always have some kind of a color on them.

6. Whenever I do my hair and try to just blow dry it without straightening it, it never happens. I will tell myself that I am not doing my hair today, I refuse, and I will blow dry it and try to just slightly straighten it so the top layer is not frizzy, but no matter what, I always end up straightening all of it. It gets me so frustrated. Hahaha

Sorry I kind of had to stretch my quirks, its a little early and I am distracted watching Little Einsteins with Abby :) haha

I hereby tag: Melissa, Kimber, Emily Blohm, Mandy Coffey, Disney Jenkins, and Jamie Jenkins.

No comments: