Monday, July 7, 2008

4th of July!

For the 4th we went to Anna and Chuck's and played on the water slide bounce house, ate lots of food, relaxed, and set off TONS of fireworks! I think most of the fireworks startled me more then they did Abby :) I have never seen so many fireworks other then at like Disneyland.


We started setting off fireworks at sun set because the men were getting anxious, and we were out there for over a hour with all the fireworks!


Abby in her cute little red, white and blue outfit that her great Aunt Bettie sent to her.

2 comments:

Margi said...

Every time I check your posts my first comment I think of is, "Oh, she's getting so big!" So I won't say that even though I just did. She is adorable and I love the frizzy fuzzy hair! Hope you guys are doing well, we'll be seeing you soon.

Anonymous said...

I have the cutest grandkids ever!