Monday, June 9, 2008

Busy Busy Busy

These last couple weeks I have been practically living at Phillip's cousin's house so I have not been able to update as much as I would like. His cousin's husband just had a hip replacement and he is a stay at home dad so I have been going over every day to help clean the house, take care of their two kids, do the laundry, and cook dinner. I am usually gone from early afternoon to the late evening. So needless to say a few things have been getting neglected because of it. Anyway, two weekends ago we went down to California again for a wedding. It was a beautiful reception on Balboa Island. It was so nice to spend time again with family. It was a short trip though so we weren't able to see everyone that we would have liked to. But it was still fun and the weather was perfect!


The sunset at Balboa Island


Abby with her Great Grandpa Jenkins

No comments: