Tuesday, December 4, 2007

CHRISTMAS TIME!!!

Looking into our dinning room-the advant calendar and such
Looking into our kitchen. The best decoration-my clock that chimes a Christmas song every hour

My boys watching football after a day of decorating

Once major plus of a preggo belly-makes a good tv dinner tray :)

Our kitty loves the new tree to hide under

Decorating the tree with my big belly getting in the way

Our fireplace with stockings and other decorations

The tree itself. Its 7.5 feet tall!!!


So I thought I would post some pictures of our cute little house all decorated for Christmas. I have been playing Christmas music non stop since Thanksgiving and was soooo excited when we bought our new Christmas tree. It's so much fun to just sit and admire the tree, the lights and all the decorations. I LOVE CHRISTMAS TIME!!!!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Phil, you might want to reconsider your career choice and go into product modeling - I can readily see your genuine excitement as you hang stockings or watch TV. Just a thought.