Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Father's Day

A little late I know...but I just wanted to wish all the Fathers a Happy Father's Day. Especially to my dad, my father in law, and of course Phillip. It was his first Father's Day and Abby and I tried to make it a memorable one. He woke up to a card that Abby and I had made for him. Then breakfast, and presents. He got two new pairs of shorts, socks, vice grips, and a framed canvas photo collage of us two and Abby. (Well that is actually still on its way in the mail, but I printed of a picture of what it should look like.) Oh and his parents are sending him a video camera as well! YAY!!! More videos of Abby! Then we went to church and he got a "Big Hunk" from the Relief Society. Later we got to go over to Anna and Chuck's house (Phillip's aunt and uncle). We had a wonderful dinner and the men watched sports, played cards, and Phillip even went on the slip n' slide. I forgot my camera though :( All in all, I thought it was a very nice relaxing day. I just have to say that Abby and I are so lucky to have Phillip as her daddy. She is definitely going to be a daddy's girl. He loves to sing cute little songs to her, dance her around the house, and give her lots and lots of kisses. Happy First Father's Day to Phillip...Abby and I love you. And Happy Father's Day to all the other great dads out there!



4 comments:

Ronda said...

I love to take the "kids sleeping with daddy" pictures too.
so cute!

Cedric Anderson said...

Happy Papa's day, Philibuster.

Margi said...

I love the picture of those two wiped out together. What a great dad!

Jared said...

Phillip looks like you already know how to do what dads do best...pass out with their kids!