Monday, June 9, 2008

Fun Weekend

This weekend was so great! On Saturday we got to sleep in because Abby was nice enough to sleep till 8:30! Then I went to go get my hair done. It hadn't been that long since I had gotten it done last, but my roots seemed to be like 10 inches long already. I went to a cosmetology school because they usually have such good prices. It was only $47 to get my entire hair highlighted and cut. It was amazing! It took over 3 hours, but it was sooo worth it! Then I spoiled myself even more and bought a couple new tops and some new heels (all my shoes don't fit anymore because my feet grew a whole size when I was pregnant). It was so nice to spend time by myself and get away for a little while. Then we took Abby over to Phillip's Aunt and Uncle and we went to go see Mamma Mia at the Mandalay Bay Hotel. (It was for my Mother's Day present) It was really cute! The music and dancing was so much fun! Then right after the show we went over to the Shark Reef that they have there. We got in free with Phillip's Clark County School District ID! YAY! It was really neat! We even got to pet sting rays at the end! And we bought a couple pictures that they take before you go in. We got a really cool frame with it too. It was such a wonderful date night. It feels so weird to go out without Abby, but it was so nice for us to just be able to spend time together. Then Sunday we of course went to church and then just came home and had a relaxing day at home. It felt so nice to be able to home this weekend and catch up on my own house work here. Anyway, this weekend was amazing and went by too fast! :)

New hair cut and color!



Pictures are out of order...sorry...I went on a walk with Abby and it must have tired her out :)



There's an alligator right behind me!

Not sure how I feel about petting those sting rays




Petting the sting rays!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I Love your hair, it looks really good on you. I'm so glad you had such a fun date night. They are so important.
And of course my granddaughter looks adorable.

ammonc said...

Yes, the hair is darling. I love the white shirt, where'd ya get it?
Katie

Scott+Kimber+Ruby=Scimby said...

What a fab weekend! I want to see Mamma Mia! really bad, but the movie is coming out, so i'll have to settle for that..seriously, who doesnt love Abba?! Your hair looks SO cute! And that face youre making in the picture when you're petting the sting ray..that is such an Alisha face, I love it.