Monday, February 18, 2008

California Trip

Well we just got back last night from another weekend trip to California. Our niece Veronica was being baptized this weekend and asked Phillip to baptize her. It was such a sweet experience! We got to California on Friday evening and met both of our families for a "congrats on getting into dental school" dinner. It was amazing! Then we went back to my parent's house where we were staying and Phillip played Guitar Hero on the Wii. We also played bowling and I finally won one game! Saturday morning Phillip went surfing with my brother. Then we got ready for the baptism and had lunch with my brother and his family. We went to the baptism and visited with family and friends for a little while. All of the Jenkins nieces and nephews were together for the first time since Abby was born, so of course we had a photo shoot! Later we went back to my brothers house for dinner and a movie because my brother ordered sushi for him and Phillip. We drove back to Vegas on Sunday so that we have a day at home to do things around the house before Phillip has to get back to work. I just thought I would post something so that I can upload some pictures that we took this weekend.

Phillip playing guitar hero
Abby playing at Grandma and Grandpa's house
All the Jenkins cousins
Veronica in her beautiful baptism dress with baby Abby
Abby in her cute sunday dress


6 comments:

The Greathouse Family said...

Hi! The pictures are so cute- as usual. Abby is so pretty and getting big already! I had fun seeing you guys and talking, too. I'm so excited for you guys! You really make a beautiful family. It's good to see that you're so happy!

Rebecca said...

I LOVE Abby's adorable yellow outfit. that totally makes me want to have a girl because they are so much more fun to dress.

Mindy said...

I love the pictures. Abby is so cute. If you ever visit Utah, I want to meet Abby. Emily and Joseph too. They love seeing pictures of her.

melissa said...

ahhhhhhhhh my cute little "niece" is getting sooo cute and chubby!!!!!! i can't believe she's already almost two months old! time flies! i love the cute yellow dress... she seriously looks so much like you

Jared said...

Yeah Phil!! Good job guys...looks like your weekend was packed! I'm jealous that you live so close to Cali. Abby is so cute. Its crazy how much you can love someone isn't it?

melissa said...

heeeeeeeeeey you need a new entry!!!! get on it! haha jk.... so good seeing you this weekend <3bff