Thursday, January 1, 2009

Christmas # 1

We had 3 Christmases this year. First we celebrated with our little family here in Vegas before we left to California because there was no way we could fit everything in our car. We all wore our Christmas PJ's opened presents and just enjoyed ourselves relaxing and getting everything ready for our trip. Abby was so excited to have new toys and would get side tracked with playing with one that she didn't want to open any others. The day before we opened all our presents it actually snowed here! I was so giddy!!! I kept running out side and trying to take pictures of it. It was so pretty and awesome to have a "white Christmas." I love the snow but I am happy that is doesn't stick around too long because I hate driving in it and I don't like to scrap my car every time I need to go somewhere. So it was perfect because it didn't stick around for more then several hours.


SNOW at our house!!!!





No comments: