Saturday, January 3, 2009

Knotts Berry Farm and Christmas #2 and 3

So after a magical day at Disneyland, and then an exciting day of buying a new car, the next day my parents took all of my family to Knott's Berry Farm. It was pretty busy but we still had a lot of fun. With 3 strollers, a huge wagon, 11 adults and 7 little kids we sure took up a lot of room. We had a lot of fun watching all the cousins ride together on all the little kid rides. After the park we got take out from the Chicken House and went back to my parents to relax from a busy day. Then the next day (Christmas Eve) Phillip and I celebrated our 2nd Christmas over at the Jenkins house. (My father in law had to work Christmas day) We had a yummy dinner of every kind of appetizer you could think of. Then we opened all of the presents for the gift exchange and from Mom and Dad Jenkins. It took awhile with all of their spoiling to get to the bottom of the present pile...but there was no complaining :) Abby loved all of her presents and one of her presents from Grandma and Grandpa was a hit with all the other grand kids too. Later we put Abby down for bed and enjoyed a relaxing time in their new spa. Then that night we spent the night at my parents house and we got early to open presents there. We all got so spoiled again. Santa brought Abby a push, pull, and sit on toy that also was a huge hit with all the grand kids. Santa brought us a GPS for our new car. I love it since I always seem to get lost. All in all, we had a very busy several days but we are so blessed to have such a wonderful family and it was so nice to get to visit with everyone. We were so spoiled...good thing we got the new van so we could fit everything in it to come back home. :)









3 comments:

Jaime said...

It was so nice to have you here!

Ronda said...

I'll repeat Jaime's comment...
It was great to have you here.

I wish I could have spent more time at the birthday party instead of going back and forth to the bathroom.

Cedric Anderson said...

Scout has those same Christmas jammies!