Thursday, January 1, 2009

DISNEYLAND!!!!!!!!!

Everyone that knows me knows that I absolutely love Disneyland and pretty much anything Disney. I worked at Disney World in 2005 for a semester and I really got to experience a different side and Disney and really get to know some of the characters there :) But even after all that I still instantly turn into a little kid the minute I even start walking up to the gates. I especially love it even more at Christmas time because I LOOOVE all the decorations! On the Friday before Christmas Phillip, Abby, and I got to go to Disneyland. We got there at 8 AM when it opened and stayed as long as Abby let us before she started to have a melt down. Since we got there when it opened it was not crowded at all in the beginning. Like I said I absolutely love Disneyland and I would go on the little kids rides a lot when I was younger just because, but it was so much more enjoyable going on the rides with Abby now. It just made me love it even more. She was so tired because we had gotten into town the night before really late and we had to wake her up early to get to Disneyland in time but she was such a good sport. She had a really good time. We got to go on just about every little kid ride and didn't have to wait very long at all for the lines. We went on Peter Pan, Snow White, Mr. Toad, Dumbo, Casey Jr. Train, the carousel, Story book ride, Pirates, Haunted Mansion, and Small World. We even got to meet Tigger, Winnie the Pooh, Mickey and Minnie Mouse, and have a story told to us by Cinderella. Then around 3 we took Abby to my parents house so that we could put her down for a nap and my sisters watched her so that Phillip and I could go back by ourselves. It was a lot more crowded by then but it was still so much fun. It was truly (even though it may be corny to say) a very magical day!!!!


On the tram to Disneyland


Classic in front of the Mickey florals picture


Peter Pan ride


Carousel ride


Dumbo


Sword in the Stone










Abby's first appearance on stage at Disneyland


Story time with Cinderella (Abby loved it!)






Small World


Story book ride

3 comments:

Mandy Coffey said...

how cute! she is such the perfect age to be taking to disneyland!!

Jessica said...

Oh my goodness...so cute!! Disneyland is the best. It brings back memories when i went with you and Phillip...i love it :)

melissa said...

you seriously look so adorable in all those pics! abby too :) haha