Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Playing Catch Up

I forgot that I hadn't posted pictures yet of Abby's First Birthday or some of the family pictures that we had taken right before Christmas. We celebrated Abby's bday at the park the day after her official bday which is Dec. 26th. We had pizza, chips, cake and ice cream. It was so nice to have so many family and friends there to celebrate with us.




At first she was being so lady like with the cake...


Then she just went to town




Opening presents


Uncle Vaughn and Abby share the same birthday! So here are the Bday twins!


I scanned in the family pictures so they aren't the best quality but here they are...










9 comments:

Ty & Em said...

I can't believe she is one! I love your hair short! So cute!

The Greathouse Family said...

Your family pictures are so beautiful. You look amazing! (Mindy and I almost crashed Abby's party that day, but we refrained.)

GreathouseMom said...

We DID I wanted to see you and that cute baby so bad!! She is so cute and I agree with Jamie, those family shots are gorgeous!!

GreathouseMom said...

oh, I posted with the wrong thing so the previous post is from me, Mindy!

Jaime said...

The pictures are so nice. I still can't believe they're Walmart. Apparently they've improved, or maybe you're just pretty people!

Jessica said...

Oh my goodness...I love the cake photos... and the one with melissa in it.

Ronda said...

The pictures are so cute. We need to updated pictures too.

melissa said...

don't i look like a natural mother???? hahaha syke. i LOOOOOOOOOOOVE your family photos! i have them up on my desk with all my pictures of us :)

Anonymous said...

those are so cute! The family ones are adorable. And the one with Vaughn is really cute too